- High stability providing superior performance
- USB strain gauge interface – device appears as a virtual com port
- Simple & easy to connect to your strain gauge sensor
- Multiple devices can be used with one PC
- Free DSCUSB strain gauge to USB converter toolkit software
- Compatible with most load cells and sensors
- Non-expert maintenance
- Windows driver DLL’s available
- OEM pcb versions available (shown on image 2 on left)
The DSCUSB Strain Gauge to USB Converter is a compact, high performance strain gauge digital signal conditioner with USB connectivity aimed at applications which require high-accuracy measurement repeatability.
A rugged ABS IP50 enclosure makes the DSCUSB suitable for all environments. Simply by plugging the DSCUSB into a PC, data can be extracted from most strain gauge bridge input sensors and acquired by software which allows data manipulation removing the need for amplifiers, filters & multimeters. No additional power supply is required.
Although ideal for 1 to 1 interface, the Strain Gauge to USB Converter – DSCUSB, can connect with multiple sensors with the use of a suitable hub. Available in ASCII protocol, offering higher resolution and lower temperature drift.
Ideal for all strain gauge bridge based sensors including load, weight, force, torque, pressure & displacement, the device simply plugs into your PC where data can be acquired and manipulated by accompanying software.
Typical applications for the DSCUSB USB signal converter will be those requiring simple sensor connectivity in desk top settings such as test & measurement, R&D and laboratory environments. No additional power supply is required as the power is drawn from the USB bus. Although ideal for one-to-one interface, the device can connect with multiple sensors with the use of a suitable hub.
The USB strain gauge signal converter is also available as OEM pcb modules - please see product sheet for more information.